August 20, 2010

Welcome Back, Kotter...

For those of you who have no idea what the title is all about, click HERE or HERE (and realize how old I am). But I digress...

Its been a while, so I thought I rev up with a post showing a small portion of what I've been up to since last time. Below are some shots I've taken the time to resize and post on the blog. I've also been working completely revamping my website, which I'll be launching soon. Next week I'll be critiquing a photo from Keith. After that, I hope to get back to posting much more consistently than the last couple of months. So stay tuned, and as always, if you have any questions about the world of photography, please contact me. If you're new to the blog, feel free to take a look around and make yourself at home. My sole purpose in maintaining this blog is to offer what little I have to better the photography community as a whole. If you're interested in where I'm coming from, read THIS POST.

Here's some recent work, starting with a few more from Laura & Joel's engagement session (who's wedding I'm stoked to be shooting next month!), then a few from the Tusla Air and Space Museum:

© Todd Walker
© Todd Walker
© Todd Walker
© Todd Walker
© Todd Walker
© Todd Walker
© Todd Walker
Now, go out and shoot something!

No comments:

Post a Comment