May 7, 2010

First Friday Photos!!

Thats right, its the first Friday of May, so here's a small sampling of what I shot this past month. Let me know what ya' think! Any and all feedback is ALWAYS welcome and appreciated!! See you next week!

First up are some shots from Gage's Senior Shoot:
© Todd Walker


© Todd Walker

© Todd Walker

And here's the location for his football shots (pretty nice 'eh?):
© Todd Walker

© Todd Walker

© Todd Walker

© Todd Walker

© Todd Walker

Here's a few from some of the GOYA shoots I went on:
© Todd Walker

© Todd Walker

© Todd Walker

© Todd Walker

© Todd Walker

© Todd Walker

Here's how the world looks through my daughter's eyes (though her sunglasses anyway):
© Todd Walker

And here's a few of my family on Easter Weekend. Starting with my beautiful Wife Jenny and Daughter Addison:
© Todd Walker

© Todd Walker

© Todd Walker

Here's one of Jenny's sisters and niece:
© Todd Walker

© Todd Walker

That's all for this week. To all you Mothers out there: Happy Mother's Day!! Each of you are worth more than you know! Have a fantastic weekend!

Now, go out and shoot something!!

No comments:

Post a Comment